Purnima or full moon is a very powerful day where the energy of the moon is very very high. Your brain is effected by the moon. Low tide- new moon or high tide-full moon is due to the pulling effect of the moon. So the energy of the moon is very magnetic. That is why our mind becomes kind of unstable on these particular days purnima- full moon and amavasai- new moon. Many accidents happen on this particular day. Many "mad" people become more mad on this days. More friction tends to happen within our relationships.
Our brain is broken into 2 parts , left brain and right brain. the left brain symbolizes the Sun and right brain symbolizes the Moon. Sun energy is consistent, precise whereas the moon energy goes through phases. Sun is timelessness and moon is the time indicator . Moon decides the brain functions, controls our daily life everyday and every hour.
What to do ?
1. Fast on this day on Purnima and Monday which is ruled by Moon
2. Do chanting of mantras, Moon mantra, Sri Kala Bhairava mantra, Maha Mrityunjaya mantra , Om Namasivaya.
3. Do meditation - Sun Moon meditation.
4. Be thankful and grateful and seek the blessings of the Pancha Bhutas, fire , air , space, earth and water.
5. Be thankful and grateful and seek the blessings of the 18 siddhars and your personal Guru.
Why full moon is important
how to maximize moon's energy ?
how the moon energy brings success to you
effect of moon on your brain
moon and emotion
sun and moon meditation
maha mrityunjaya mantra
Om chandraya namaha
Sri kala bhairava mantra
Please share with your friends
Om Shanti. Om Namasivaya
Serve above Self
Whats App : +60129259495
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org