I hope you are having a great start to your new year of 2013 and to help it be a blessed and bountiful year I'd like to offer you a big discount on Vilvam plants. After the planting of a Vilvam tree at the Sree Veera Hanuman Temple in Brickfields Kuala Lumpur, I wanted to offer the chance for all who wanted one for this year to get it with a good discount! Normally I have priced the Vilvam at RM 90 but on this day only and only for those who reply to this mail or signup on our website it is RM 70.00. I'll be at the temple all day Friday with plants for you to collect and for those who wish to order that day the price will be RM 75.00.
I hope all who are thinking about buying a Vilvam for your home or for a temple or a friend will take advantage of this offer.
Check out the Vilvam Tree planting at Sree Veera Hanuman Temple which was done on December 30 , 2012 at
Please take note special prayers being carried out from morning 5am and 3.30 pm with homa , special prayers at 7am and 7pm, and tying of sacred Hanuman fasting string.
at Sree Veera Hanuman Temple Brickfields Kuala Lumpur
So lets start the year with planting a sacred plant and at the same be blessed by Sree Veera Hanuman
To answer your questions so many have had here is our FAQ list about the plants:
- Can they be grown in a pot?
- Yes they can and with proper care and feeding will do very well in a pot.
- Can I grow them in a flat?
- Yes you can but they need a lot of sunlight so you may want to find a place the gets sun most of the day.
- How big do they get?
- In a pot they can get as big as the pot allows the root to get. For example I have one of my own that is over 6 feet tall and in a pot. Out side of a pot they will grow up to 18 meters tall.
- Do they have thorns?
- Yes they have very long sharp thorns that grow on the branches and are 2-3 inches long.
Please share and forward to all your friends.
Bless All. Love all. Serve All. Forgive All.